Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day

Yesterday it snowed 17.7 inches. I still went in to work but Mark had the day off. They also canceled classes for today and tomorrow. I didn't have to work today. Yeah! So we both have enjoyed a snow day! We went grocery shopping earlier because the roads are driveable. There were no bananas or potatoes in sight, and almost all of the bags of oranges were gone. I heard the stores were a mess on Sunday and Monday. Yesterday Missouri's governor implemented the National Guard and deemed Missouri in a State of Emergency. Luckily my bosses drove me home from work in an Expedition. Mark was happy he didn't have to dig the car out to come and pick me up. Here are some pictures!








1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a LOT of snow! :) Glad you're staying inside safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete