Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 5, 2010

LOVE our family

The last 2 weeks we have enjoyed a week with the Summers in Missouri and a week with the Perrys in Bear Lake. We LOVED both trips. Highlights include:

*13 hours in the car with Eden & Zaida
*Playing with Jane & Zaida
*Touring Columbia & Vet Teaching Hospital
*Attending church with Adam, Eden, & Zaida
*Apartment hunting
*Lamb Show
*Independence & Liberty Jail
*Buying 2 new tires for our car
*Piling on the bed with our siblings
*Laughing so hard we couldn't even pray
*Playing with Makayla & Maddi
*Boating, 4 wheeling, Seadoos, Hiking
*Lots & lots of water
*Foosball, Pool table, Ping Pong
*Good food
*Fireworks
*Maddi's Baby Blessing

***Time with Family***

We love all of you so much! We are grateful for you and the joy you bring to our lives!
(pictures to come)

2 comments:

  1. Chenyl! I miss your face! I had no idea you were doing so many wonderful things! I miss you like crazy, and would love to see you at least once more before you leave me forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like quite the adventure. I hope you were successful in the apartment hunting category. I bet Zaida is the most adorable thing by now.

    ReplyDelete