Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 16, 2010

CoUnTdOwN

So my friend Karlie Jean informed me on Wednesday that I do not update my blog often enough. I told her I would work on it. So this is me working on it.

We decided about 2 weeks ago that it is finally time for us to move to Missouri. We have been living in luxury for the past few months living with the Summers during the week and the Perrys during the weekend. We haven't had to grocery shop since the end of April.

But Tuesday we will be giving up the easy living that we have been experiencing and making our home for the next 4 years in Columbia, Missouri. We are really excited to begin this new chapter! Mark and his dad Mike have spent time on and off for the past while buidling us new furniture. My favorite new piece, a table for the living room. It's so stinkin' cute! Wish us luck.

So Karlie dear, I dedicate this post to you:)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new adventure! I can't wait to see the blog updates:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SUPER honored. That is TOMORROW! You are so grown up! Weirdy! I love your face!

    ReplyDelete