Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

24

Monday night we celebrated Mark's 24th birthday. We went to dinner at Cafe Sabor with his parents to celebrate.


Saturday night we celebrated his birthday in Bountiful with the Perry's. We had a variety of Mexican food for dinner and watched Father Goose.


Happy birthday to the best husband in the whole world! Mark is so amazing and I fall in love with him even more everyday:)  He always makes me laugh and lets me cuddle with him. Thanks for being my best friend and staying up late some nights talking with me! You are the better half in this marriage, whether you believe it or not. Love you most times infinity!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your husband! Sounds like you guys had fun celebrating:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! It was Mark Sam's Birthday! I love it when it is Mark Sam's Birthday! Tell him I'm sorry I missed it! I'm awful with birthdays! Love you guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mark!! It looks like you had a great day. I love the big photo of you at the top of the blog. It it so you and so cute! And congrats getting into vet school.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog, very cute! And Happy Birthday to Mark! :D You two are very cute together!

    ReplyDelete