Our holidays began with the Perry Family. We went to Hardware Ranch up Hyrum Canyon and then enjoyed dinner at Maddox.
My mom, grandma, Emily (sister-in-law) and I attended the Good Things Utah Show on Tuesday morning. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and Mom treated us to lunch afterwards.
Mark traveled back to Logan for a few days to work and I went to an ugly sweater party. However I do not have an ugly sweater nor was I willing to go buy one. Oh well, the party was still fun and it was so great to see many of my best friends from High School. Many of my most amazing girlfriends are in this picture but to those of you who aren't, we missed you!!
We spent plenty of time playing the Nintendo 64 and racing on Mario Kart. Mark even stayed up one night with Kelby, Troy and Cody until 1:30 playing. They also spent time playing basketball.
The Perry men plus Mark because I guess technically he is a Summers' man had an Alpha Male contest during the break and one of their tasks was to make a Gingerbread House.
Christmas Eve we received Footy pajamas and were required to wear them Christmas morning. Each family/person had their own pattern. For dinner we made homemade pizza. Yummy!!
One evening Mike and Kristin treated us to bowling and we had a blast. Jane and Zaida were so much fun to play with. They are growing really fast and we are somewhat sad that the next time we see them they will have changed a ton.
We are so grateful for the Christmas season and for the time that we have to reflect on the life of Jesus Christ. We are grateful for Him and for His atoning sacrifice. Thanks everyone for making our Christmas absolutely amazing!!!
One last update... Mark will be leaving Thursday morning to interview at the University of Missouri! He will have the chance to tour their facilities which I know he is very excited about. We will keep you posted on Vet School.
I L-O-V-E the pajamas! We do the pajama thing too...but not footie ones! I love that idea! so funny!
ReplyDelete