3 days ago
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Spiders...
You know, normally I don't mind spiders too much, especially if they are outside or just little buggers... but today I went to plug in the computer cord and sitting behind a basket of blankets was the biggest spider I have ever seen in a house! It was SICK! I debated whether I should just leave it be, hoping Mark would soon come home from work and take care of it. But not ever knowing when Mark will be home from work and not having to freak out because I didn't know where the spider disappeared to, I took my tennis shoe to it. It immediately died, but just to make sure I am letting it sit where I killed it. Mostly because I don't want to pick it up... so I am going to let Mark take care of it when he gets home! He will thank me some day and probably laugh at me for the rest of my life for being to sissy to pick up a DEAD spider. Whether dead or alive, spiders still give me the creeps. I think it's time to break out the bug spray again!!
From this picture you may not be able to tell how big this spider was, but take my word for it, it was HUGE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ewwwww!!! Sick!!! I (Sis)saw the picture and instantly got chills (For the record, Ryan would never get chills over a "little" spider). I am proud of you for shoeing it. I'm just not sure I would have had the guts.
ReplyDeleteGlad it was you and not me!
ReplyDeleteum that is huge and i do not need to see it in real life to know it...
ReplyDelete