Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quiet Moments

Just in case you were wondering, I simply adore being a mother! I love being home with my lil' man all day. I could stare at him for hours on end. He is perfect. I am so grateful for the quiet moments. It is in those moments that I am overwhelmed with gratitude to my Heavenly Father for sending me such a special spirit. It is also in those quiet moments that I reflect on my love for Taysom and the overpowering gratitude that I have that I get to be home with him. That I get to raise him. That we have a financial outlet that allows me to be home for all of the little moments. Even if it means that at the end of the day I have not cleaned my house or done the laundry because I was too busy feeding him, or holding him as he slept. Oh how I love to stare into his gorgeous blue eyes and ponder how innocent and precious he is. I truly feel that being a mother is my calling in life. It is what I have always wanted to be and what I was meant to be.
Babies grow too fast and Tays is no exception. Time-please slow down.







                                 

He is so chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment