Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Our lil' thug

After we sorted all of our baby clothes I picked out an outfit to bring Taysom home in. The outfit (seen below) is a "newborn" outfit. But our little Taysom does not fit into any of the clothes we have for him. They are all so baggy. We just died of laughter when we put these clothes on and saw how huge they were. So for a few hours he was our lil' thug.

                                       
Also, he loves to sleep with his hands by his face. He gets so mad if we try to wrap his arms in the blanket.

4 comments:

  1. yaaaaay!!! I've been waiting and waiting to see pics of this little dude!! He's so cute! Congrats you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute thug!! I wish you guys lived closer so I could see him in person! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so funny! My girls have always been small so I can relate. What's crazy is that they grow up so imperceptibly. In a few months you'll look at those clothes and wonder how he ever even fit in them.

    ReplyDelete