4 shows I watch: (I do not really watch too many tv shows, especially since we do not have any channels and we are living away from our parents, but if I do have a chance, these are what I watch)
1. Lie to Me
2. Criminal Minds
3. House Hunters
4. Anything on HGTV
4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My husband
2. My family
3. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
4. Exercise
4 phrases I say a lot:
1. Almost (mostly when Mark asks if I am ready to go)
2. Alright (when I am trying to find the will to do something)
3. Seriously
4. It's all relative (that just started lately)
4 things I've learned from the past:
1. The Lord's hand is ALWAYS in my life.
2. Blessings are endless when tithes and fast offerings are paid.
3. Sometimes, life is just hard.
4. Sometimes, you have to step into the dark to know what the Lord's intentions are.
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Slept in
2. Worked
3. Attended a primary meeting
4. Made our lunches for today
4 places I would love to visit:
1. Spain
2. Uganda
3. Jerusalem
4. Italy
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Children of my own
2. Going to Nebraska next week to see family (especially my newest niece born on Monday)
3. Owning a home
4. Living close to family again
4 things love about winter:
1. 2 weeks of Christmas break for Mark (that means no studying so I don't have to look at him with a book stuck between us!)
2. Hot chocolate
3. Soups & Chili
4. Christmas!
I tag: Adrienne, Karlie, and Amanda
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment