Even though it is 10:00 o'clock at night on a Saturday, we are still studying for finals. So, this is me, taking a break because I really don't want to read theory this late at night even though my final is Monday.
On my mind:
Yesterday was my last day working in the Social Work office on campus. Although I am so EXCITED to be graduating in one week, I almost wish I were hanging around for one more year so that I could keep my job for next fall. Seriously, I have absolutely LOVED my job. I only worked about 12 hours a week and most of the time I was there, I was able to do homework. And the best part... the people. I was able to get to know some of the most GENUINE, SINCERE people ever. They have to be though because social work takes very SPECIAL people. I had so much fun learning from the AMAZING faculty. They were always KIND and they are so DEDICATED to their work and their students. If I were hanging around I would totally apply to their MSW program because I would have loved to learn from these professors in the classroom!
So I guess now that I am unemployed and sadly have to leave my job, I am on the hunt again. After finals week I will be hitting the web in search of a new job in Missouri, updating my resume, and spending time in the sun on the Summers' farm. Just a couple more days!
3 days ago
Do you guys have to be finished?!?
ReplyDeletei'm sad. you're moving so far away.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to miss you! Good luck!
ReplyDelete